It’s not just monetary donations that make an impact on our hospitals. Your time, products or services could support our fundraising efforts as well.
There are a number of ways in which you could support us.
- Professional services such as design or marketing can enhance our materials and in turn our fundraising programme.
- Providing volunteers to help at fundraising events provides great opportunities for fun and team building – and all to raise funds for a very good cause.
- Support for people taking part in fundraising events – such as T-shirts or refreshments – is also much appreciated and can raise the profile of your product or company.
- Donations of prizes for a raffle or auction are always welcome and can raise a significant amount of money for the Charity.
- Hosting an event to introduce the Charity to new and potential supporters can be invaluable and help to nurture new partnerships.
If you have any ideas on how your company might be able to get involved with the Charity, please speak to Joel Oxberry, our Corporate and Individual Fundraising Manager, on 0161 276 4601 or email email@example.com.